The state Of The Art Choice For Teeth Whitening in San Diego
Americans spent more than $1.4 billion on over-the-counter products for teeth bleaching last year alone. Unfortunately many of the products are over the counter and produce limited and short lived results.
When this procedure is done right, it is simple, cost effective in the long run, and completely safe. Using over the counter agents can be harsh, expensive and lack luster.
Studio Smile San Diego uses a proper whitening agent that is activated using our blue light laser. It opens the millions of microscopic pores in your teeth, and whitens from the inside out.
Teeth Bleaching Whitening Treatment
- You’ll receive 3 treatments of 15 minutes each during your session. It’s a triple treatment that produces results from 3-8 shades lighter and brighter teeth!
- This is using the same method that dentists use for teeth bleaching, and the same number of treatments. The whole process takes 45 minutes.
- It is safe, FDA approved and you’ll be taken care of by a technician highly trained and qualified.
Why Laser Teeth Whitening is Better
There are two great reasons why you want to use laser teeth whitening over the other methods out there.
Because teeth whitening or teeth bleaching happens in the dentin below the tooth enamel the laser can get to it quick.
- One appointment
- It’s much gentler for your teeth
- No sensitive teeth for days or weeks afterward
- No trays every night for a week
- Whiter, brighter teeth in just one appointment
“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It’s cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.”